The MHREC aims to be a hub for the dissemination of knowledge on Human Rights principles and ideals, in order to bring human rights closer to the very subjects they deal with. With this in mind, we are looking to have YOU join.
Why should YOU join? If the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping us continue to exist and assisting us in our mission to disseminate information is not enough to convince you, here are some initial benefits of joining:
- Welcome email with suggested readings, brief on existing and previous projects as well as access to private Facebook Group with frequent updates and resources to add to your own virtual library;
- Early notifications of giveaways and competitions as well as early bird invites to any limited attendees events with a discount to fee based trainings of events;
- Opportunity to contribute to our work through guest writers, social media takeovers and even taking up an esteemed position in the MHREC;
- Opportunities to collaborate if you are a member of a likeminded organisation, service provider, artist, designer etc;
- Personal and professional development because you will be learning and disseminate information about something that is so integral to everyday life;
- Opportunity to foster participation of human rights advocates
If you are an individual over the age of eighteen (18) and a citizen or resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland, you are eligible to become a Member.
Memberships are tailored to suit you. For the year 2022, you can join as a:
- Full Member €15
- Individual Associate Members €5
- Group Associate Membership (Any organization, in Malta or abroad, whose mission and vision are in conformity with the mission and vision of MHREC) €30
We are excited to learn about your ideas and how we can introduce new membership types to better suit your aims and backgrounds. We can learn and grow together. Please complete the below:
GET IN TOUCH
Please leave a comment or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org